Educational program at Ljudmila is divided into three program areas:
- Edu-Lab is happening since 2009 and mainly carries out as intensive one- or multi-day workshops or courses with a focus on the use of free software (MediaWiki, Drupal, Pure Data, Blender, 3D printing ...) and topical issues related to the development of online social networks.
- Free-Circuit is focused on developing and hacking open source software and hardware through DIY and DIWO approach. It is based on the laboratory work of individuals or groups of artists, open to the public. Launched in 2006.
- Digital Dish @ Ljudmila is the common name for a series of lectures and presentation of artistic practice and experience. Conducted since 2003.
- PIFcamp is a 7-day nomad maker-base set in the Slovenian nature, where art, technology and knowledge meet. During hands-on workshops, presentations, field trips, laboratory research and with the help from experienced local and international guests from different fields, the participants will actively take part in the exploration and representation of climate, economic, ecological, technological, social, political, cultural, artistic and geopolitical changes, and tensions of past, present and future Europe. In DIY, DIWO and DITO manner!
- For more info and workshop registration write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art and education programme at Ljudmila Art and Science Laboratory is supported by the Slovene Ministry of Culture (in the co-production with Zavod Projekt Atol), MOL – Department for Culture and Employment Service of Slovenia.
Between November 15th 2014 and November 14th 2016 Ljudmila is part of Changing Weathers project, initiated by the Arctic Perspective Initiative (API) and coordinated by Zavod Projekt Atol (SI) in partnership with Sonic Acts (NL), RIX-C (LV), Finnish Bioart Society (FI), Hilde Methi (NO), Time's Up (AT) and Ljudmila (SI). Changing Weathers is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.