/ Robertina Šebjanič / official web site: robertina.net/
in based in Ljubljana is an artist and cultural facilitator / In her art practice she is interested working in the field of humanist and natural science. Her research focus is since several years oriented towards the Living systems, AV performances, noise/sound art, installations and interactive ambiental responsive environments. The context for her ideas and concepts is often realized in collaboration with other authors, and thus through interdisciplinary and informal integration embodies in her work.
She is member of Ljudmila, HacteriaLab and Theremidi orchestra. She has exhibited in solo and group exhibitions as well as in international bienials, trienials and festivals: Stadtwerkstadt, Ars Electronica, PORTIZMIR#3_Izmirs Triennale of contemporary art, AMRO Linz, Gallery Kapelica_Ljubljana, Prima Gallery_Berlin,Paraflows, Vienna, Liwoli_Linz, Gallery SC_Zagreb, Netaudio festival_London, Likovni salon Gallery_Celje. Gallery Akatraz_Ljubljana,Haip_Ljubljana, Amber_Istanbul, The Museum of contemporary art of Vojvodina_Novi Sad, Gallery KiBela-Kibla_Maribor, Kiblix festival_Kibla Maribor, SCCA_Ljubljana, Pixel festival_Bergen, Device_Art 3.009, Zagreb etc..
Her video works are part of several video collections, among them of HEP (Human Emotion Project from 2009 onwards), Station DIVA presents (15 works of Slovenian video art – a historical overview), Videospotting. She was a member of an informal group TEMP and of the board of editors of Pojmovnika slovenske umetnosti po letu 1945 / The Glossary of Slovene Art from 1945.
Between 2008 and 2012 she was a programme manager at Ljudmila, between 2013 till July 2014 she was working as mission and programme developer at KSEVT - Cultural Centre of European Space Technologies.
2013 - part of organisation team and participant of HackteriaLab Bangalore. In 2014 she participated at HacteriaLab Yogyakarta. She studied at Famul Stuart School of Applied Arts and sculpture at the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Ljubljana (SI), as well as at the Valand School of Fine Arts in Gothenburg (SE).
- / 2013 - till July 2014 mission and programme developer at Cultural Centre of European Space Technologies - KSEVT http://www.ksevt.eu/
- / March till July 2014 production assistant at the Slovenian pavilion at La Biennale Di Venezia of the project THE PROBLEM OF SPACE TRAVEL – SUPRE:ARCHITECTURE by KSEVT
- / 2013 - member of KUD C3.http://www.kudc3.org/
- / 2013 - part of organisation team and participent of HackteriaLab Bangalore. http://hackteria.org/wiki/index.php/HackteriaLab_2013_-_Bangalore
- / 2013 - artist and researcher at Ljudmila. http://wiki.ljudmila.org/Main_Page
- / 2008 - 2012 Education and Art program led and coordinator at Ljudmila (2008 - 2012).
- / 2006 - 2009 Member of Editorial Board: Index of Slovene Art Since 1945 (Concepts, movements) Published by: Študentska založba, Ljubljana and Institute ALUO (Academy of Fine arts and Design Institute, University in Ljubljana) http://www.pojmovnik.si/
- / 2008 - 2009 freelance journalist at Vest www.vest.si
- / 2007 - 2008 co - curator with Maja Lozic of the POP PLANET, experimental video art gallery space in Ljubljana.
- / 2007 - 2011 promo video trailers and video documentation of Cityofwomen festival http://www.cityofwomen.org/en
- / 2007 - award of Academy of Fine Arts&Design in Ljubljana
- / 2005 - 2006 As a member of group TEMP she had participated in public interventions and installations, in the development of strategies for alternative use of abandoned spaces.
- / 2003 - 2005 The Liberal Cathedra project (SVO:KA) organizing lectures at the Academy of Fine Arts&Design in Ljubljana within the student society.
Selectet works... more robertina.net/